Monday, January 4, 2016

Updated Skincare Routine

Here are some products that I've been using for the past few months that have been working for me there are a few things that I haven't gotten around to using, but here's what has been working as of late.


Bobbi Brown hydrating eye cream which I use every morning and night allows my under eye to stay hydrated also preps my skin for any concealer I may use that day.

Bobbi Brown hydrating face cream which I love hydrates but is not to gyrating that it feels heavy also has a built it foundation primer within it.

Aveeno  daily brightening scrub which helps improve texture and tone of the skin.

Lancome clarifying cleanser ideal for normal combination skin.

Estee Lauder skin refresher Idealist pore minimizer helps reduce the size of pores over time.

Estee Lauder Advanced night repair with hyaluronic acid which acts as a moisture barrier and helps target key signs of aging.

Thanks for reading Jazzy xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment