Thursday, November 5, 2015

Vampire Diaries

This past Halloween I decided to be a vampire I could've went very literal with it,but in a true Jazzy Baptiste fashion I kept it quite glamorous below I will list the products I used to achieve the look s well as images


Thanks for reading Jazzy Baptiste xoxo


1. Eyes NYX Sexbomb palette as well as Blackout from Urban Decay with Cherry from NYX in my inner tear duct.

2. Eyeliner ELF cream gel liner mascara Benefit Roller lash Mascara and Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye mascara

3. Foundation Lancome Teint Idole 24 hr in shades 530c and 520w

4. Concealer  LA Girl Pro in the shade Fawn set with Smashbox halo powder in light/medium

5. Contour MAC Definitive and Skin Weightless powder in espresso Bobbi Brown

6. Blush MAC Raizin

7. Highlight Bronze Glow Bobbi Brown

8. Lips Anastasia Beverly Hills in Midnight and Play Cosmetics liquid lipstick in Red Light




No comments:

Post a Comment