Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Birthday Makeup Breakdown

April 3rd is my birthday here I break down and share with you all of the products that I used to create my birthday makeup look.

1. For eye shadow I first used my Two Faced shadow insurance anti crease as my base. As my all over base shade I used "Gold Bar" from my Anastasia Beverly Hills Maya Mia palette and "Sienna" as my transition shade and "Half Baked" from Urban Decay as my inner tear duct. Black Ink Liner from Bobbi Brown, "Purple Jewels" eyeliner from MAC and Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara.

2. For face I used Smashbox Photofinish primer I used Lancome Teint Idole 24 hr foundation in 530c and 520w for concealer and highlight I used Smashbox BB glow eye in dark and LA Girl Pro Concealer in the shade "fawn" to set highlight Derma blend setting powder in " warm saffron".

3. For contour Estee Lauder Double Wear powder in Rich Mahogany Bronzed with Cover Girl Queen bronzer in "Ebony Bronze" blush " Dolce Vita" from NARS " Bronze Glow" from Bobbi Brown . Set face with MAC mineralize skin finish in Dark Deep.

4. Lips lip liner MAC "Night Moth" and " RiRi Boy" from MAC.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to ask me questions. Jazzy Baptiste xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment